Amended Tax Returns

If you have already filed your tax return, the only way to makes changes to the return is to file an amended tax return.  Whether you received a notice from the IRS, an amended W2 or your original return was not filed correctly, amending your return may be necessary. At JLD Tax we will review your return and all your documents and then discuss with you whether or not it's necessary to file an amended return.  We will work to make the process as smooth as possible and prepare all the necessary filings.   

Contact Us Now

Name *